Transplacental effects of bisphosphonates on fetal skeletal ossification and mineralization in rats
Article first published online: 28 JUL 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 68–73, August 1999
How to Cite
Patlas, N., Golomb, G., Yaffe, P., Pinto, T., Breuer, E. and Ornoy, A. (1999), Transplacental effects of bisphosphonates on fetal skeletal ossification and mineralization in rats. Teratology, 60: 68–73. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9926(199908)60:2<68::AID-TERA10>3.0.CO;2-H
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 1999
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1998
- German Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development. Grant Numbers: 1–316–186.05/93, 1–383–188.13/94
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!