Relationship between Hunter Color Values and β-Carotene Contents in White-Fleshed African Sweetpotatoes (Ipomoea batatas Lam)
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 1999
Copyright © 1997 SCI
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 301–306, March 1997
How to Cite
Ameny, M. A. and Wilson, P. W. (1997), Relationship between Hunter Color Values and β-Carotene Contents in White-Fleshed African Sweetpotatoes (Ipomoea batatas Lam). J. Sci. Food Agric., 73: 301–306. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0010(199703)73:3<301::AID-JSFA726>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 26 MAR 1999
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!