Comparison of eight histomorphometric methods for measuring trabecular bone architecture by image analysis on histological sections
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Microscopy Research and Technique
Special Issue: Structural and Functional Studies on Nerve Growth Factor
Volume 45, Issue 4-5, pages 303–312, 15 May - 1 June 1999
How to Cite
Chappard, D., Legrand, E., Pascaretti, C., Baslé, M. F. and Audran, M. (1999), Comparison of eight histomorphometric methods for measuring trabecular bone architecture by image analysis on histological sections. Microsc. Res. Tech., 45: 303–312. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0029(19990515/01)45:4/5<303::AID-JEMT14>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue online: 11 JUN 1999
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!