General Developmental Biology
FGF-2 influences cell movements and gene expression during limb development
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Volume 274, Issue 4, pages 234–247, 1 March 1996
How to Cite
Li, S., Anderson, R., Reginelli, A. D. and Muneoka, K. (1996), FGF-2 influences cell movements and gene expression during limb development. J. Exp. Zool., 274: 234–247. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-010X(19960301)274:4<234::AID-JEZ4>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 1995
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1995
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: HD 23921
- Louisiana Chapter of the American Heart Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!