The proximo-distal sequence of origin of the parts of the chick wing and the role of the ectoderm
Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology
Special Issue: 50 Years of Limb Development
Volume 282, Issue 6, pages 628–668, 15 December 1998
How to Cite
Saunders, J. W. (1998), The proximo-distal sequence of origin of the parts of the chick wing and the role of the ectoderm. J. Exp. Zool., 282: 628–668. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-010X(19981215)282:6<628::AID-JEZ2>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!