A unified statistical approach for determining significant signals in images of cerebral activation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 58–73, 1996
How to Cite
Worsley, K. J., Marrett, S., Neelin, P., Vandal, A. C., Friston, K. J. and Evans, A. C. (1996), A unified statistical approach for determining significant signals in images of cerebral activation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 4: 58–73. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0193(1996)4:1<58::AID-HBM4>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 1995
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!