Creation and use of a Talairach-compatible atlas for accurate, automated, nonlinear intersubject registration, and analysis of functional imaging data
Article first published online: 30 SEP 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Brainmap '98 Workshop
Volume 8, Issue 2-3, pages 73–79, 1999
How to Cite
Woods, R. P., Dapretto, M., Sicotte, N. L., Toga, A. W. and Mazziotta, J. C. (1999), Creation and use of a Talairach-compatible atlas for accurate, automated, nonlinear intersubject registration, and analysis of functional imaging data. Hum. Brain Mapp., 8: 73–79. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0193(1999)8:2/3<73::AID-HBM1>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 1999
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1999
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: 1 K08 NS-01646
- NCRR. Grant Numbers: RR05956, RR13642
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI 9601356
- Human Brain Project. Grant Number: MH/DA52176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!