High-resolution intersubject averaging and a coordinate system for the cortical surface
Article first published online: 30 NOV 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 272–284, 1999
How to Cite
Fischl, B., Sereno, M. I., Tootell, R. B.H. and Dale, A. M. (1999), High-resolution intersubject averaging and a coordinate system for the cortical surface. Hum. Brain Mapp., 8: 272–284. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0193(1999)8:4<272::AID-HBM10>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 1999
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 1998
- Human Frontiers Science Foundation
- Whitaker Foundation
- National Eye Institute. Grant Number: EY07980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!