Maternal serum free β-hCG and PAPP-A in fetal sex chromosome defects in the first trimester
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 390–394, May 2000
How to Cite
Spencer, K., Tul, N. and Nicolaides, K. H. (2000), Maternal serum free β-hCG and PAPP-A in fetal sex chromosome defects in the first trimester. Prenat. Diagn., 20: 390–394. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0223(200005)20:5<390::AID-PD824>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2000
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 1999
- Fetal Medicine Foundation (Charity no. 1037116)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.