Cationic Derivatization of Oligosaccharides with Girard's T Reagent for Improved Performance in Matrix-assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization and Electrospray Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 829–834, 1996
How to Cite
Naven, T. J. P. and Harvey, D. J. (1996), Cationic Derivatization of Oligosaccharides with Girard's T Reagent for Improved Performance in Matrix-assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization and Electrospray Mass Spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 10: 829–834. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0231(199605)10:7<829::AID-RCM572>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue online: 4 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!