Tutorial in Biostatistics
Propensity score methods for bias reduction in the comparison of a treatment to a non-randomized control group
Article first published online: 21 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 2265–2281, 15 October 1998
How to Cite
D'Agostino, R. B. (1998), Propensity score methods for bias reduction in the comparison of a treatment to a non-randomized control group. Statist. Med., 17: 2265–2281. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0258(19981015)17:19<2265::AID-SIM918>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!