Extracting summary statistics to perform meta-analyses of the published literature for survival endpoints
Article first published online: 5 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the International Meetings of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 17, Issue 24, pages 2815–2834, 30 December 1998
How to Cite
Parmar, M. K. B., Torri, V. and Stewart, L. (1998), Extracting summary statistics to perform meta-analyses of the published literature for survival endpoints. Statist. Med., 17: 2815–2834. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0258(19981230)17:24<2815::AID-SIM110>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 1999
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!