Explaining heterogeneity in meta-analysis: a comparison of methods
Article first published online: 14 OCT 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2693–2708, 30 October 1999
How to Cite
Thompson, S. G. and Sharp, S. J. (1999), Explaining heterogeneity in meta-analysis: a comparison of methods. Statist. Med., 18: 2693–2708. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0258(19991030)18:20<2693::AID-SIM235>3.0.CO;2-V
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 1999
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 1999
- Manuscript Received: DEC 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!