Statistical models for longitudinal biomarkers of disease onset
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Selected papers from the Oberwolfach Conference on Medical Statistics: Mathematical Models for Diagnosis and Prognosis
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 617–637, 29 February 2000
How to Cite
Slate, E. H. and Turnbull, B. W. (2000), Statistical models for longitudinal biomarkers of disease onset. Statist. Med., 19: 617–637. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0258(20000229)19:4<617::AID-SIM360>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2000
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 CA66218, R01 CA61120, R01 CA79080
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS 9505065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!