Residuals analysis of the generalized linear models for longitudinal data
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1277–1293, 30 May 2000
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-C. (2000), Residuals analysis of the generalized linear models for longitudinal data. Statist. Med., 19: 1277–1293. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0258(20000530)19:10<1277::AID-SIM494>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2000
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: JAN 1999
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC 86-2115-M001-026, NSC 87-2118-M032-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!