Research Notes And Communications
A decade of corporate women: some progress in the boardroom, none in the executive suite
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 93–100, January 1999
How to Cite
Daily, C. M., Certo, S. T. and Dalton, D. R. (1999), A decade of corporate women: some progress in the boardroom, none in the executive suite. Strat. Mgmt. J., 20: 93–100. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0266(199901)20:1<93::AID-SMJ18>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue online: 5 FEB 1999
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!