Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: a review of four recent studies
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 195–204, February 1999
How to Cite
Hulland, J. (1999), Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: a review of four recent studies. Strat. Mgmt. J., 20: 195–204. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0266(199902)20:2<195::AID-SMJ13>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue online: 8 FEB 1999
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!