This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Occupation and pancreatic cancer risk in Shanghai, China†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 1998
Published 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 76–81, January 1999
How to Cite
Ji, B.-T., Silverman, D. T., Dosemeci, M., Dai, Q., Gao, Y.-T. and Blair, A. (1999), Occupation and pancreatic cancer risk in Shanghai, China. Am. J. Ind. Med., 35: 76–81. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0274(199901)35:1<76::AID-AJIM10>3.0.CO;2-6
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.