Chronic symptoms in construction workers treated for musculoskeletal injuries
Article first published online: 30 SEP 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 532–540, November 1999
How to Cite
Welch, L. S., Hunting, K. L. and Nessel-Stephens, L. (1999), Chronic symptoms in construction workers treated for musculoskeletal injuries. Am. J. Ind. Med., 36: 532–540. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0274(199911)36:5<532::AID-AJIM5>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 1999
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1999
- Center to Protect Workers Rights, (CPWR) as part of a cooperative agreement between CPWR and NIOSH. Grant Number: CCU306169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.