Fermentor temperature as a tool for control of high-density perfusion cultures of mammalian cells
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 328–338, 20 July 1997
How to Cite
Chuppa, S., Tsai, Y.-S., Yoon, S., Shackleford, S., Rozales, C., Bhat, R., Tsay, G., Matanguihan, C., Konstantinov, K. and Naveh, D. (1997), Fermentor temperature as a tool for control of high-density perfusion cultures of mammalian cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 55: 328–338. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(19970720)55:2<328::AID-BIT10>3.0.CO;2-D
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2000
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!