Metabolic engineering: Techniques for analysis of targets for genetic manipulations
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 58, Issue 2-3, pages 125–132, 20 April 1998
How to Cite
Nielsen, J. (1998), Metabolic engineering: Techniques for analysis of targets for genetic manipulations. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 58: 125–132. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(19980420)58:2/3<125::AID-BIT3>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2000
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!