Bidirectional reaction steps in metabolic networks: III. Explicit solution and analysis of isotopomer labeling systems
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 69–85, 1999
How to Cite
Wiechert, W., Möllney, M., Isermann, N., Wurzel, M. and de Graaf, A. A. (1999), Bidirectional reaction steps in metabolic networks: III. Explicit solution and analysis of isotopomer labeling systems. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 66: 69–85. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(1999)66:2<69::AID-BIT1>3.0.CO;2-6
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2000
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 1999
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!