Cell death from bursting bubbles: Role of cell attachment to rising bubbles in sparged reactors
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 468–478, 20 February 1999
How to Cite
Meier, S. J., Hatton, T. A. and Wang, D. I. C. (1999), Cell death from bursting bubbles: Role of cell attachment to rising bubbles in sparged reactors. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 62: 468–478. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(19990220)62:4<468::AID-BIT10>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2000
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 1998
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 1997
- NIH. Grant Number: 5T326M08334
- NSF. Grant Number: EEC-9402065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!