Glycosylation of a recombinant protein in the Tn5B1-4 insect cell line: Influence of ammonia, time of harvest, temperature, and dissolved oxygen
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 255–262, 5 May 1999
How to Cite
Donaldson, M., Wood, H. A., Kulakosky, P. C. and Shuler, M. L. (1999), Glycosylation of a recombinant protein in the Tn5B1-4 insect cell line: Influence of ammonia, time of harvest, temperature, and dissolved oxygen. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 63: 255–262. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(19990505)63:3<255::AID-BIT1>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2000
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1998
- NSF. Grant Number: BES-9412249
- NASA. Grant Number: NAG8-1384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!