The adaptation of bhk cells to a non-ammoniagenic glutamate-based culture medium
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 298–309, 5 August 1999
How to Cite
Christie, A. and Butler, M. (1999), The adaptation of bhk cells to a non-ammoniagenic glutamate-based culture medium. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 64: 298–309. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(19990805)64:3<298::AID-BIT6>3.0.CO;2-U
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2000
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!