Understanding factors that limit the productivity of suspension-based perfusion cultures operated at high medium renewal rates
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 435–450, 20 February 2000
How to Cite
Mercille, S., Johnson, M., Lanthier, S., Kamen, A. A. and Massie, B. (2000), Understanding factors that limit the productivity of suspension-based perfusion cultures operated at high medium renewal rates. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 67: 435–450. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(20000220)67:4<435::AID-BIT7>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2000
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 1999
- The Canadian Red Cross Society (now Hema-Québec)
- Biomira Inc.
- The National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!