Limitations to the amplification and stability of human tissue-type plasminogen activator expression by Chinese hamster ovary cells
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 204–212, 20 July 2000
How to Cite
Fann, C. H., Guirgis, F., Chen, G., Lao, M. S. and Piret, J. M. (2000), Limitations to the amplification and stability of human tissue-type plasminogen activator expression by Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 69: 204–212. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0290(20000720)69:2<204::AID-BIT9>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2000
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!