Are epithelial cells in fat or connective tissue a reliable indicator of tumor invasion in fine-needle aspiration of the breast?
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 137–142, February 1997
How to Cite
Maygarden, S. J., Brock, M. S. and Novotny, D. B. (1997), Are epithelial cells in fat or connective tissue a reliable indicator of tumor invasion in fine-needle aspiration of the breast?. Diagn. Cytopathol., 16: 137–142. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0339(199702)16:2<137::AID-DC8>3.0.CO;2-E
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.