Lymphoepithelial cyst (lEC) of the pancreas: Cytomorphology and differential diagnosis on fine-needle aspiration (FNA)
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 371–374, June 1999
How to Cite
Mandavilli, S. R., Port, J. and Ali, S. Z. (1999), Lymphoepithelial cyst (lEC) of the pancreas: Cytomorphology and differential diagnosis on fine-needle aspiration (FNA). Diagn. Cytopathol., 20: 371–374. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0339(199906)20:6<371::AID-DC8>3.0.CO;2-S
- Issue online: 18 MAY 1999
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.