Value and limitations of fine-needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis and classification of lymphomas: A review
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 240–249, October 1999
How to Cite
Das, D. K. (1999), Value and limitations of fine-needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis and classification of lymphomas: A review. Diagn. Cytopathol., 21: 240–249. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0339(199910)21:4<240::AID-DC3>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 22 SEP 1999
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.