Cyst Fluid Cytology and Chemical Features in a Case of Lymphoepithelial Cyst of the Pancreas: A Rare and Difficult Preoperative Diagnosis
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 328–330, November 1999
How to Cite
Centeno, B. A., Stockwell, J. W. and Lewandrowski, K. B. (1999), Cyst Fluid Cytology and Chemical Features in a Case of Lymphoepithelial Cyst of the Pancreas: A Rare and Difficult Preoperative Diagnosis. Diagn. Cytopathol., 21: 328–330. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0339(199911)21:5<328::AID-DC6>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue online: 19 OCT 1999
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.