Longitudinal assessment of quality of life in laryngeal cancer patients
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January/February 1996
How to Cite
List, M. A., Ritter-Sterr, C. A., Baker, T. M., Colangelo, L. A., Matz, G., Pauloski, B. R. and Logemann, J. A. (1996), Longitudinal assessment of quality of life in laryngeal cancer patients. Head Neck, 18: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0347(199601/02)18:1<1::AID-HED1>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 1995
- NCI. Grant Number: P01 CA-40007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.