Quality of life of disease-free survivors of advanced (stage III or IV) oropharyngeal cancer
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 466–473, September 1997
How to Cite
Deleyiannis, F. W.-B., Weymuller, E. A. and Coltrera, M. D. (1997), Quality of life of disease-free survivors of advanced (stage III or IV) oropharyngeal cancer. Head Neck, 19: 466–473. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0347(199709)19:6<466::AID-HED2>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue online: 7 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 1996
- Basic Sciences Training Grant for Otolaryngology, National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DC00018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.