A prospective study on quality of life of laryngeal cancer patients treated with radiotherapy
Article first published online: 23 APR 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 291–296, July 1999
How to Cite
de Graeff, A., de Leeuw, R. J., Ros, W. J. G., Hordijk, G.-J., Battermann, J. J., Blijham, G. H. and Winnubst, J. A. M. (1999), A prospective study on quality of life of laryngeal cancer patients treated with radiotherapy. Head Neck, 21: 291–296. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0347(199907)21:4<291::AID-HED1>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue published online: 23 APR 1999
- Article first published online: 23 APR 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 1998
- The Netherlands Society for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.