The process of therapeutic change involving implicit knowledge: Some implications of developmental observations for adult psychotherapy
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1998 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 300–308, Autumn (Fall) 1998
How to Cite
Stern, D. N., Bruschweiler-Stern, N., Harrison, A. M., Lyons-Ruth, K., Morgan, A. C., Nahum, J. P., Sander, L. and Tronick, E. Z. (1998), The process of therapeutic change involving implicit knowledge: Some implications of developmental observations for adult psychotherapy. Infant Ment. Health J., 19: 300–308. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0355(199823)19:3<300::AID-IMHJ5>3.0.CO;2-P
- Issue online: 6 JAN 1999
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!