2-deoxy-d-glucose protects hippocampal neurons against excitotoxic and oxidative injury: Evidence for the involvement of stress proteins
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 48–61, 1 July 1999
How to Cite
Lee, J., Bruce-Keller, A. J., Kruman, Y., Chan, S. L. and Mattson, M. P. (1999), 2-deoxy-d-glucose protects hippocampal neurons against excitotoxic and oxidative injury: Evidence for the involvement of stress proteins. J. Neurosci. Res., 57: 48–61. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4547(19990701)57:1<48::AID-JNR6>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue online: 18 JUN 1999
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1999
- NIH (NIA and NINDS)
- Kentucky Spinal Cord and Head Injury Research Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!