Dietary restriction and 2-deoxyglucose administration improve behavioral outcome and reduce degeneration of dopaminergic neurons in models of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 195–206, 15 July 1999
How to Cite
Duan, W. and Mattson, M. P. (1999), Dietary restriction and 2-deoxyglucose administration improve behavioral outcome and reduce degeneration of dopaminergic neurons in models of Parkinson's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 57: 195–206. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4547(19990715)57:2<195::AID-JNR5>3.0.CO;2-P
- Issue online: 8 JUL 1999
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1999
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG14554, AG05119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!