This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Effect of dexamethasone on elevated cytokine mRNA levels in chemical-induced hippocampal injury†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 1999
Published 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 916–926, 15 September 1999
How to Cite
Bruccoleri, A., Pennypacker, K. R. and Harry, G. J. (1999), Effect of dexamethasone on elevated cytokine mRNA levels in chemical-induced hippocampal injury. J. Neurosci. Res., 57: 916–926. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4547(19990915)57:6<916::AID-JNR17>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 1999
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!