A concept space approach to addressing the vocabulary problem in scientific information retrieval: An experiment on the Worm Community System
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 17–31, January 1997
How to Cite
Chen, H., Ng, T. D., Martinez, J. and Schatz, B. R. (1997), A concept space approach to addressing the vocabulary problem in scientific information retrieval: An experiment on the Worm Community System. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 48: 17–31. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4571(199701)48:1<17::AID-ASI4>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1995
- NFS CISE Research Initiation Award. Grant Number: IRI-9211418
- NSF CISE Special Initiative on Coordination Theory & Collaboration Technology. Grant Number: IRI-9015407
- NSF/ARPA/NASA Digital Library Initiative. Grant Number: IRI-9411318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!