Spontaneous thymoma rat as a model for myasthenic weakness caused by anti-ryanodine receptor antibodies
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1655–1660, December 1998
How to Cite
Iwasa, K., Komai, K. and Takamori, M. (1998), Spontaneous thymoma rat as a model for myasthenic weakness caused by anti-ryanodine receptor antibodies. Muscle Nerve, 21: 1655–1660. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4598(199812)21:12<1655::AID-MUS5>3.0.CO;2-F
- Issue online: 12 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.