Effect of polyvinylpyrrolidone molecular weights on morphology, oil/water separation, mechanical and thermal properties of polyetherimide/polyvinylpyrrolidone hollow fiber membranes
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 1999
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages 2220–2233, 28 November 1999
How to Cite
Xu, Z.-L., Chung, T.-S. and Huang, Y. (1999), Effect of polyvinylpyrrolidone molecular weights on morphology, oil/water separation, mechanical and thermal properties of polyetherimide/polyvinylpyrrolidone hollow fiber membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 74: 2220–2233. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4628(19991128)74:9<2220::AID-APP11>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 27 SEP 1999
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1998
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- ET Enterprise. Grant Numbers: RP 960609A, RP 3602037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!