Clinical Device Evaluation
Quantitative analysis of ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) wear debris associated with total knee replacements
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2000
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 100–110, 2000
How to Cite
Shanbhag, A. S., Bailey, H. O., Hwang, D.-S., Cha, C. W., Eror, N. G. and Rubash, H. E. (2000), Quantitative analysis of ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) wear debris associated with total knee replacements. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 53: 100–110. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4636(2000)53:1<100::AID-JBM14>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1998
- Whitaker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!