Relationship between alkaline phosphatase levels, osteopontin expression, and mineralization in differentiating MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts
Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 269–280, 1 February 1998
How to Cite
Beck, G. R., Sullivan, E. C., Moran, E. and Zerler, B. (1998), Relationship between alkaline phosphatase levels, osteopontin expression, and mineralization in differentiating MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 68: 269–280. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4644(19980201)68:2<269::AID-JCB13>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1997
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: CA55330, CA53592
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32-CA09214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!