Apoptosis of W256 carcinosarcoma cells of the monocytoid origin induced by NDGA involves lipid peroxidation and depletion of GSH: Role of 12-lipoxygenase in regulating tumor cell survival
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 172, Issue 2, pages 155–170, August 1997
How to Cite
Tang, D. G. and Honn, K. V. (1997), Apoptosis of W256 carcinosarcoma cells of the monocytoid origin induced by NDGA involves lipid peroxidation and depletion of GSH: Role of 12-lipoxygenase in regulating tumor cell survival. J. Cell. Physiol., 172: 155–170. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4652(199708)172:2<155::AID-JCP3>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 1997
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 1996
- NIH. Grant Number: CA 47115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!