Bone morphogenetic protein-2 acts synergistically with transforming growth factor-β3 during endothelial-mesenchymal transformation in the developing chick heart
Article first published online: 21 MAY 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 180, Issue 1, pages 35–45, July 1999
How to Cite
Yamagishi, T., Nakajima, Y., Miyazono, K. and Nakamura, H. (1999), Bone morphogenetic protein-2 acts synergistically with transforming growth factor-β3 during endothelial-mesenchymal transformation in the developing chick heart. J. Cell. Physiol., 180: 35–45. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4652(199907)180:1<35::AID-JCP4>3.0.CO;2-R
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 1999
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1998
- Grant-in-Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientists. Grant Number: 09770017
- Maruki Memorial Grant B. Grant Number: 97-01
- Kawano Memorial Foundation for Promotion of Pediatrics. Grant Number: 8-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!