Transforming growth factor-β1 preserves epithelial barrier function: Identification of receptors, biochemical intermediates, and cytokine antagonists
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 181, Issue 1, pages 55–66, October 1999
How to Cite
Planchon, S., Fiocchi, C., Takafuji, V. and Roche, J. K. (1999), Transforming growth factor-β1 preserves epithelial barrier function: Identification of receptors, biochemical intermediates, and cytokine antagonists. J. Cell. Physiol., 181: 55–66. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4652(199910)181:1<55::AID-JCP6>3.0.CO;2-M
- Issue online: 20 AUG 1999
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 1998
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK42358, DK30399, DK50984
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!