Mutations in Brief
Three novel PAX3 mutations observed in patients with Waardenburg syndrome type 1
Article first published online: 7 JAN 1999
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 177–180, 1997
How to Cite
Soejima, H., Fujimoto, M., Tsukamoto, K., Matsumoto, N., Yoshiura, K.-I., Fukushima, Y., Jinno, Y. and Niikawa, N. (1997), Three novel PAX3 mutations observed in patients with Waardenburg syndrome type 1. Hum. Mutat., 9: 177–180. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-1004(1997)9:2<177::AID-HUMU11>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 1999
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 1995
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. Grant Number: 05NPO501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!