Molecular basis of albinism: Mutations and polymorphisms of pigmentation genes associated with albinism
Article first published online: 6 APR 1999
Copyright © 1999 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 99–115, 1999
How to Cite
Oetting, W. S. and King, R. A. (1999), Molecular basis of albinism: Mutations and polymorphisms of pigmentation genes associated with albinism. Hum. Mutat., 13: 99–115. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-1004(1999)13:2<99::AID-HUMU2>3.0.CO;2-C
- Issue published online: 6 APR 1999
- Article first published online: 6 APR 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 1998
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM22167, AR44649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!