Cross-cultural differences in maternal evaluation of children's body shapes
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 257–263, April 1996
How to Cite
Hodes, M., Jones, C. and Davies, H. (1996), Cross-cultural differences in maternal evaluation of children's body shapes. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 19: 257–263. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199604)19:3<257::AID-EAT4>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue online: 6 DEC 1998
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!