Truly late onset of eating disorders: A study of 11 cases averaging 60 years of age at presentation
Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
Copyright © 1996 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 389–395, December 1996
How to Cite
Beck, D., Casper, R. and Andersen, A. (1996), Truly late onset of eating disorders: A study of 11 cases averaging 60 years of age at presentation. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 20: 389–395. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1098-108X(199612)20:4<389::AID-EAT6>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!